Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 New Programs

Hi again, I just wanted to fill you in on 2 more programs! Give them a look!

UnoBux - if you like NeoBux, you'll enjoy UnoBux as well. It offers the same clean and professional platform as NeoBux, along with a forum area and an opportunity to rent referrals. It pays 1 cent per click and so far I have had 8 clicks today. Unlike NeoBux, referrals are available singly at 35 cents each. At the rate I am earning, I should be able to rent one referral within a week's time.

Work from Home Cookbook - This program is very much like Work from Home HQ, which you know I adore. There is a higher posting limit so there is greater earning potential. Just copy and post ads onto Craigslist. Currently the ads are paying 15 cents each, so there is more potential to earn another $20 or more per month at this site.

If you like the sound of any of these programs, again, my links are at the upper right hand corner of the screen. Enjoy checking them out and please let me know how you're doing with them! We are all in this together!

7 comments:

  1. I just joined Work from Home Cookbook through your links. Thanks for creating such an informative blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, just checking your blog. Hmm, great blog mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Work from Home Cookbook is very interesting. I have never heard of that before. I saved your link to look into it later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. work from home is the new trend of earning money. but also lots of cheating also there. please sure about that company and then invest on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i m quite impessed by the wayy of money making i will be telling my friends about this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I joined UnoBuxit and till now i earned 10$ really quickly, and your to blame :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Work from home cook book . Saved this link for future . Thanks

    ReplyDelete