Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Midweek Update

Hello again! How is your week going? Mine is absolutely flying by! I have been enjoying checking my links, making connections with other clickers, and seeing my balances rise. Here are today's updates:

NeoBux - Still going strong! I got another direct referral, thank you! As of right now, I have $1.812, so if things continue this way, by the end of the month I should have broken even on my referrals and hopefully get some more. I am going to be out of town this weekend so I will lose a little, unless I can find an Internet café.

Work from Home HQ - I still love this program! I haven't earned as much as I would have liked over the past couple of days, since several of my ads weren't paid due to ghosting. I do have a couple of referrals so far and today's ads have been approved. Today's balance is $4.24. Ghosting means that ads don't show up on Craigslist for some reason, no one knows exactly why. Various theories include the time of day, type of ad, the number of ads posted, and the IP address. I figure it is the luck of the draw, I will still log in every day and attempt to get my 5 ads. Does anyone know if you can try again if an ad has been declined? For the first time, I had to phone verify my account. Here is the link to do so in case you need to as well : https://post.craigslist.org/abq/H/reb/none/x It was very easy. I just typed in my phone number, and got an automated call with a code that I typed into the site.

MyLot - I have made $0.31 so far. Not a lot of money, but then again, I haven't been posting much. Some users have made thousands of posts and are top earners, so I know it is possible. For me, this site is an amazing way to network and to discuss PTC programs. There are all sorts of discussions going on and it really caters to any interest. I recommend signing up if you like to write and meet people. I have just arranged a referral exchange with another user starting today.

Wordlinx - I am still clicking actively and now have $0.47, saving up for those referrals! My referral exchange from MyLot is for this program. With this program, I will get $0.05 for the referral itself, then 5% of click revenue. I am promoting this program using easyhits4u, but I haven't had any results yet.

GetRef - I have earned enough credits to promote there, and I chose to promote Wordlinx since so many others are already promoting NeoBux. I am waiting for enough ratings to be able to click ads to earn credits. I unfortunately have had two declines due to not reading the directions fully before clicking to join them, so now I have to wait 5 more days (out of a 7 day block) to be able to try again.

Swagbucks - I am now up to 12 swagbucks, which is about 1/4 of the way to a $5 Amazon gift card. I have downloaded the toolbar and continue to use it whenever I am looking something up online. I really like this program, I search a lot and figure I might as well get paid for it! Even if it takes a while, the prize is more than I would have had if I had just been on Google or similar sites.

EasyHits4u - I have been clicking every here and there and have been making my goal of earning at least 50 hits per day. I have won several batches of banner impressions and some tickets to their drawings. I am promoting Wordlinx here but still haven't had any referrals. If I don't get anything in a month, I think I will change what I am promoting.

So that's the update! How are your endeavors going? Don't be a stranger! I'll update again before I leave town for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Easyhits4u is a good website to drive the traffic and earns some bucks from home

    ReplyDelete