Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Good with the Bad

Hi Dear Readers! I hope you are all doing well. I had a wonderful weekend exploring New York City, and have been getting back into the swing of things slowly but surely. With things at my day job, it has taken a while to catch up! I want to give honest updates on things, which is why the title of the post is what it is. One thing I have learned so far is that these things take time to work, and a lot of patience! Some things are wonderful and I have hit some glitches with others.

Here goes...

NeoBux - This site is still by far the best. Right now, I have $4.567. I still have 3 direct referrals and 20 rented ones. My rented referrals have 12 days left on them, and between my clicks and theirs, I am making about $0.50 per day. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I will have made back my referral investment, and with the 11 days I have left, if I make (a conservative estimate) $0.40 per day, I will have at least $4.40 profit for the month, which I will pump back into renting another set of referrals.

I have learned that it is wise to log in at different times during the day, since sometimes there are ads that are available for a limited time only. A cent here and there might not seem like much, but if everyone did it, we would all make more.

After the next set of rentals, I will have the option to upgrade my membership. I don't know if this is a wise choice. Right now I am going to stay as a standard member to see how things pan out.

Work from Home HQ and Cookbook - I still adore these programs, but I am not earning as fast as I had originally anticipated. Since I do these in the morning, and sometimes Craigslist takes a while to respond with the confirmation links, I have hit a snag. I need to go to my day job and can't sit and wait for the confirmation links. This is really Craigslist's fault, though, not the Work from Home sites' fault. I still make attempts to earn every day though, with some days being better than others. Right now, I have $5.89 at HQ and $2.40 at Cookbook. As soon as I hit the payout amount of $20 at each site, I am going to take that money and pump it into referrals at NeoBux.

Another facet to these sites is posting ads to Backpage and writing articles and website reviews. I created a Backpage account but there haven't been any ads to post lately. HQ pays $0.01 cent per Backpage ad posted and confirmed, and Cookbook pays $0.03. It's another thing to try. HQ pays up to a dollar per article, something I haven't tried yet, and Cookbook pays $0.10 per accepted website review. I have done and been approved for two of these so far. It is easy money for writing a couple of sentences!

MyLot - I am up to $0.33. I have read that users can make $1 a day if they make around 100 quality posts every day. Something to think about if you like discussion groups! Personally, I am going to stay here and use it as a place for networking. Sign up and give it a try!

Wordlinx - I am up to $0.81 and have one direct referral. I have noticed that there aren't as many ads to click lately, but I am going to stick with it. I am promoting this site on EasyHits4U and GetRef, and I have enough to buy a referral when they become available, so hopefully things will take off soon. This is another site where it pays to check for ads multiple times per day.

Swagbucks - I still have the toolbar, use it for my primary surf engine, and am winning swagbucks here and there. I highly recommend this program as a way to get paid for something you do anyway.

GetRef - I had a referral for Wordlinx, but this person did not even sign up for the program or make any clicks. I tried to give this person some time to do it, but I waited too long and the person got the credits automatically without having done anything. That is a major bummer since I have now lost 2 hard earned credits on nothing. Lesson learned! The good news is that I have enough earn credits to begin clicking ads to earn credits. I started doing that today. There is no shortage of ads and each one is worth a fraction of a credit. You have to view each ad for 15 seconds each. At the rate I am going I should earn 2 credits per month, which technically could equal one referral per month. Like I've said before, I'm in too far with this one to back out, so I am going to stick with it for at least a while longer.

UnoBux - The "bad" comes with this program. After some apparent server problems that caused many login problems, I have lost a couple of days' clicking. I also have seen that $0.08 are missing from my total amount of clicks. I emailed support and got a prompt and polite reply, saying that my money would be back "soon". I am waiting to see when "soon" is. If it doesn't come through in a week, I am going to abandon this program. I don't have time to fool around with programs that aren't trustworthy, and I know you don't either. On the other hand, they did respond quickly and professionally, and everyone makes mistakes, so if the money is recuperated, I will stick with the program.

EasyHits4u - Still a great program, clean and easy to surf. Again, though, if I don't get any wordlinx referrals from here, I will start promoting something else, probably NeoBux.

Thanks again for reading. Let me know how your endeavors are going!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete