Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Great Program!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to fill you in on another great program I am trying, it is called Clixsense. This program pays per ad clicked and sends you a check in the mail after the payout of $10 has been reached. I joined last night and so far I have made $0.40. It costs $10 per year to upgrade, and once you do, there are literally hundreds of higher paying ads available to see. Other users have reported making their investment back in as little as two weeks.

Once my Work from Home HQ and Cookbook payments come in, I might take $10 from that and upgrade to see how things pan out. Right now, I just check in every once in a while and click all the available ads. It seems there are some available at different intervals during the day.

Check it out! The link is in the upper right hand corner of the screen. There's nothing to lose, right?

3 comments:

  1. I am always a little skeptical when I have to pay money to upgrade for more money, but this program still sounds interesting. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added your blog link to mine, your blog might be new, but it seems so far very useful!
    I am also signing up for Work from home cookbook and HQ from the links you provided. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard of those two programs, but they seem simple and promising.
    http://karma-circle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a member of this site for a long time, it is a good site!

    ReplyDelete