Sunday, February 15, 2009

One week in!

Hi all! Thanks for sticking with me this far! I have been plugging right along and feel confident that this month will be a success for me. I just want to give updates on all my programs before this week gets rolling. I want to mention that from now on, you'll find links to my favorite programs on the upper right hand corner of the screen. We'll start at the top, with NeoBux.

NeoBux- I am happily clicking and am glad to say that I have another direct referral that I found through my involvement at MyLot. I am following her blog and recommend her highly! I have broken the dollar point and feel that I am well on my way to meeting my goal of at least breaking even by the end of the 28-day referral rental period. I figured out that in order to break even, each referral needs to make 50 clicks over this time. Hopefully those that don't will average out with those that do more. Depending on how much extra I have, I will recycle those whose click average is less than 2.0.

Work from Home HQ - I can't say enough good things about this program. I am so glad I found it! As of today, I have $3, soon to be $3.75 as soon as today's ads are approved. I am looking forward to applying this money to NeoBux rentals and renewals. Today I logged in later than usual and still had no problem getting my daily limit of 5 ads. I am glad I didn't give up on this one.

MyLot - This is another program I won't be leaving. I am now up to $0.21 and I have broadened my interests and hope to be adding to various discussions soon.

You may have noticed that I have added some new links to my favorites. The first is WordLinx, a program I got involved with in a referral exchange.

WordLinx - This is a super PTC program that has plenty of ads to click at various times of the day. I already am up to $0.30 and it's only the second day. This money/site credit can be cashed out, used to get hits on your website, or to purchase referrals. I am saving for the last option. Referrals are $0.70 each and are currently "sold out" until mid March.

GetRef - This is a PTC and GPT site that allows users to cash in for legitimate referrals on various websites. You have to sign up for programs to get credits to be able to click and promote your own. This is taking longer than I would have liked, but I am going to stick with it. I have already found 2 more stellar programs and have taken advantage of their easy to use communication platform.

Swagbucks - This is a paid to search program that randomly allots "swagbucks" that can later be cashed in for gift cards and prizes. Its search results are from google and ask.com, so it is very trustworthy and usable. I have been doing my usual level of searching and have already been awarded 8 swagbucks. This one's a keeper!

EasyHits4u - I joined this program through GetRef and am very glad that I did. It is a very clean and professional site with a smooth running interface for ad surfing - no separate windows, which I love! It offers bonuses and it was very easy and fun for me to rack up enough points to start promoting another site (I chose WordLinx) in very little time. Definitely worth checking out!

I hope you take the time to look at these programs, remember, the links are in the upper right! Best wishes and stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. This is great info. I am also looking to earn a little while surfing. These all look great, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hard for me to reap the profits quickly because I don't have any referrals. Some day I will do ptc again, but first I need to be very sure which one is the best programs for me even if I go about without referrals. I will keep in touch with your blog for suggestions.

    Best regards,
    Historytrivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have joined most of them. I didn't know about the getref site. Now I would join that site also. Keep posting to let us know more about earning opportunities online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a new blog, there are 3 posts as of right now but more will be added with time.Great job.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Thaks for this information.I will try few of these sites mention above.I knew neobux already.Others havnt tried yet.

    ReplyDelete